VTAT Calls for Artists-SAACA Open Studios Tour!

Start:
October 7, 2017 9:00 am
End:
October 8, 2017 4:00 pm
Venue:
Steinfeld Warehouse Community Arts Center
Address:
101 W 6th St,, Tucson, AZ, United States

VTAT Logo

VTAT will be participating in the SAACA Open Studio Tours!

The Visual and Textile Arts of Tucson (VTAT) is a collective of artists, educators, and arts organizations that have come together to create a collective space where groups and individuals can learn about, practice and share their interest in textile and visual arts.

WHEN: October 7 – 8, 2017VTAT has rented a space in the Steinfeld Warehouse Community Arts Center on 101 W 6th St, between Granada and Stone.

All artists interested in showing and selling their work are welcome to participate. Our space is small – approximately 10×10 ft. There will be space to hang things as well as a table.

You may submit up to 5 pieces. Note that because of our limited space, smaller items are better and all pieces may not be shown at the same time. We will rotate items over the weekend.

To submit artwork, see instructions on the attached Inventory Form. Please fill out this form and return to judith@judithshangold.com by September 25.

Work needs to be delivered by October 2.

Please contactJudith@judithshangold.com for details.

COSTS: VTAT is requesting 15% from each item sold. A portion of this will go to the city sales taxes. The artist will receive the remaining 85%.

VOLUNTEERS NEEDED: We need help manning the booth. Please sign up for a shift or 2 on the attached form. You are particularly encouraged to volunteer if you are submitting work to sell.

You are invited to bring some promo material from your guild. VTAT exists to help all the guilds. We want to let everyone know what we all do!

VTAT Volunteers

VTAT Inventory Form

Open to the public, VTAT will be the hub of exhibition, instruction, convening, collaboration, and commerce activities. The center will allow for facilitation of workshops, trade shows, and the presentation of works by local, national, and international artists and educators; attracting enthusiasts and individuals from around the globe to experience the inspiration of the Sonoran Desert