Business Building Study Group – March 8, 2017
Day & Time: March 8, 9:30 – 11:30
Location: We hope to meet in the new conference room where the Library will be located. Watch your email or website for a confirmation of the meeting address.
The Business Building study group will focus on talking to customers. Consider these issues:
– What do you say when someone approaches you at an art show?
– How do you keep them engaged without being too pushy (or not pushy enough?
– How do you “ask” for the sale?
– How do you describe your work and process?
– How do you respond to criticism?
How do you get rid of someone who is taking up too much time?
– How do you respond to comments that indicate they could get the same thing for less at discount store – or make it easily?
Feel free to bring other updates and issues to discuss with the group.
The group welcomes all members who market, or are considering marketing their creations. Each meeting starts with updates from group members and you’re welcome to bring any questions you have about marketing your work to the group. Our goal is to help each other by sharing our knowledge and experience.
For more information, contact Linda Dewey at firstname.lastname@example.org.